Harvester Set-Up Workshops
Grain growers are invited to participate in one of a series of 2022 GRDC Harvester Forums to be held in the lead-up to harvest 2022.
Hear from industry experts and local growers on the integration of harvest weed seed control (HWSC) options, harvester fire prevention, accurate measurement/management of harvest losses and harvest storage.
The half-day forums hosted by Facey Group will bring together harvester specialists, industry experts and researchers to discuss preventable harvester grain losses and how to measure these, improvements in efficiency and output, methods of harvest weed seed control (HWSC), the prevention of harvester fires and calibrating harvester technology.
– Understanding the impact of harvest loss, how to measure it, how to change your harvester to reduce losses, grain storage.
– HWSC latest information, sharing how to set-up for effective HWSC using mills systems (iHSD, Seed Terminator, SCU) chaff decks & chaff lining.
– Reducing the risk of harvester fires.
– Improving harvester capacity and efficiency.
– Managing Harvest operations, productivity, and economics